• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get the old version of the app

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this updathe been a DISASTER for me.  its a complete clusterfck.

It updated & reformatted ALL of my PDFs before deleting all of them.

so I had a classmate send me again, but they are all reformatted and have pretty much rendered the books completely unusable with any sort of efficiency

i have ADHD and the format is a nightmare for me.  I  cant organize, i cant color code my  highlights.... it’s a compl NIGHTMARE

this is a school issued  ipad and adobe reader was already installed

what I don’t understand  is why SOME of my classmates still have the old version and I’m in hell with the new version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Apple do not give any way to install Old apps. Maybe you can restore from a backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a nightmare for me as well. I need to be able to scroll down through my 300 or so PDFs as fast as possible, and now that each PDF has a thumbnail which needs to load, I cannot scroll through.

PLEASE tell us how to revert to the old version or to get rid of the useless thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple do not give any way to install Old apps. Maybe you can restore from a backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The thumbnale or whatever is a man in the middle technic that requires to send all quiries to the resolv address which is usuallu an apple address and so on and so forth using sms use an fdr resolver resolute thingy proggi sorry dude I cant say its been like a mellium...

SIN: ..::[,TWISTED-THOUGHTS,]::..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines