• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i verify a signature in web browser?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image_2023-04-02_125620021.png

TOPICS
Download and install , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Share or review PDFs , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i verify a signature in web browser?

Visit a signature validation service matching your use case, in particular supporting the validation policy required.

image_2023-04-02_125620021.png

These images indicate that your PDFs use Adobe feature that have been deprecated some 15 years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is used with integrated API which does not verify in web browser, but verifies in Acrobat Reader DC.

Do you have any API for the validation ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is used with integrated API which does not verify in web browser, but verifies in Acrobat Reader DC.

What do you mean by integrated API? A custom signature handler?

What kind of API are you looking for? A REST-API or SOAP-API? Or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quote Yes a third party company's API which allows a application to use DSC in their application. 

What do you mean by integrated API? A custom signature handler?

quote Any API that validates the signature. Does SSL of a browser block the validation process? 

What kind of API are you looking for? A REST-API or SOAP-API? Or something else?

By @MikelKlink

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteYes a third party company's API which allows a application to use DSC in their application. 

I'm sorry but I don't understand how that answers any of the clarification requests in my previous comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company that i work in provides API to other companies that can use the service of our DSC via Intergration. But in this case the signature can not be verified on web browser, but works fine in adobe. I hope this clarifies your comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you are looking for a service or product by a third party validating the signatures for you? And your API would return the validation results to the users of your API?

The choice of services or products for this task depends on the validation policy you need to support. You'd need to provide details in that regard.

Also I still don't understand why you mention a web browser again and again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines