• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I determine what version of Adobe reader I have with the long number shown?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still operate with Mac OS 10.11.6/El Capitan, my Adobe reader shows a long number version in "About Adobe Reader"...2019.010.20099, which might be the last version compatible for OS 10.11.6.

My question is what version is this Adobe reader in simpler terms...I need version 9 to accomplish my need of an online document.  Can anyone clarify please...thank you!  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should not be the case. Your version can open and display any file that the outdated Reader 9 could, and more.

At any rate, you won't be able to install Reader 9 on your machine, even if you wanted to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are sometimes messages that seem to say you need an old version, but actually mean something else. Please share a screen shot of the exact message you get. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines