• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I find accessibility features for someone with vision issues

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find a way to turn on any accessibility features. I need to read a PDF but my vision is too poor and according to a Google search I should be able to access it through the edit setting but it wants me to buy a subscription. I have never heard of a disabled person being forced to buy a subscription to turn on accessibility features. I'm using Adobe Acrobat which came installed on my Samsung S20 Ultra phone.  The PDF will not even allow me to increase the font. I need to increase it and reflow the text so I can see it.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this you need Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat on Windows or Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No you don't. Accessibility features are available in the free Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can zoom in using Acrobat Reader, which is free. 

You can also change text and background colours for free.

Not sure what you want to switch on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must make the difference between Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Reader which is a free software without any editing features.

Acrobat Pro is not available for Android or iOS devices.

Many accessibility features are available in Acrobat Reader for desktop (Mac, Windows) but I don't know how powerfull the Android version is.

I don't know how old the "Samsung S20 Ultra" is, but the latest Acrobat Reader version on the latest Android version have some accessibility features…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines