• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to avoid exporting protected PDF file to Word

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a pdf document to test the effectiveness of your Adobe Sign digital signature tool. I placed the image of my signature and the signed document appears with the proper legend that it is certified and securely so as not to be copied or modified.
But: oh! Surprise! that same file can be exported to Word and there anyone can modify the content and extract my signature. How is it possible?
My question is how can I prevent a signed and even password protected document from being exported to Word?
I urgently request your help in this time of pandemic and virtual communication.
Thank you very much.

An@CL

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't prevent this. Some software ignores the password protection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a pity Adobe so far has not implemented a better system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe software doesn't ignores the password protection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital signatures cannot be copied. The silly stamps put on pages can (even if Acrobat protected it, anyone with a camera could copy it). This is why digital signatures were invented. Your users MUST be trained not to look at pages, at worthless signatures, but to verify signatures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines