How to close Adobe Acrobat Reader DC without saving file, but retrive same highlights?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I use firefox generally, but recently switched to adobe acrobat on my PC. I highlight PDFs and sometimes I have to close adobe reader to focus on another stuff, but while closing it asks me to "save" the file. Is there any way by which I can hibernate adobe reader and open the same file with same highlights even after restart? I dont want to save the file everytime I close Acrobat because I do it multiple times. I only want my highlighted content to appear the same way as I did before closing adobe.

Sorry for my poor English,

Thanks!

TOPICS
View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's not possible. If you close the application without saving the files, all the unsaved data will be lost.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

You may also share your request with the engineering team using the link - https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines