• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to copy pdf pages all at once

New Here ,
May 26, 2012 May 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys! Thinks the title tells most of the story. I can copy one pdf page using edit but not more than one pdf page. I need to copy all six pages I need (in this case) so I can then paste this six pages of data into my Libreoffice program that works fine with one page.

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance for your time and effort!

Diligent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this has already been asked and answered:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1009978?tstart=60

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not quite sure how you cannot copy more than one page at a time...?  Did you try Edit | Select all, then Copy?

Maybe the problem is on the LibreOffice side?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2012 May 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Claudio and Pat. Using free version but its pages navigation does not do much for me unless I am missing something,  Select all does not select all. I can select one manually but that wound up with oversize pages on LibreOffice. Nitro reader 2 seemed to copy and past with a good fit but only one page at a time too!

Here is my reference as to how I got here: http://www.simpopdf.com/guide/how-to-copy-text-from-pdf-to-word.html

Any more Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using the Simpo pdf product? There would be no assistance for that software in these Adobe Forums. Perhaps you should address your questions there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2012 Jun 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the thought Dan. No not using Simpo, so the rest of your well-ment message is inapplicable. thanks though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2012 Jun 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing your page view under View > Page Display > Enable Scrolling and then Edit > Select All.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, its working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I experienced the same problem a while ago. This is how I resolved it.

Go to VIEW -> PAGE DISPLAY -> select SINGLE PAGE CONTINOUS.

If you select SINGLE PAGE, you will only be able to select one page.

If you select SINGLE PAGE CONTINOUS you will be able to select the entire PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines