• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Pro acrobat reader DC version for Mac High Sierra

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for the pro version of acrobat reader DC and I accidentally deleted the app from my computer while I was cleaning up my desktop.  I deleted the app instead of the copy.  Everytime I try to redownload it, it says I need to update to a newer version 10.14 or newer and I have 10.13 Sierra.  I pay for this editing app and I can't find any support contact numbers or any downloads for older versions compatible with my operation system.  can you please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Acrobat Reader.]

Acrobat Reader is typically the FREE version. 

Which version of Acrobat did you pay for? Log-in to your account below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a paid version ADB100697086 monthly billing at $14.99 with my macbook pro as my one activated device.  I can't use it online when I try to upload a file it says I can't use on my version unless i upgrade my mac.  I have been using it for a year no problem.  I was running out of memory on my computer, I was cleaning my desktop and deleted the app and left the copy on my desktop. see all attached Can you help me? i can't edit any of my business contracts. I need to download the version for 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe do not provide software for unsupported systems, so you might be stuck. However, I may have something for you. This COULD work:

Download Acrobat DC installer for Enterprise term or VIP license (adobe.com)

though it is not supposed to be for individual users. You can choose the version for MacOS 10.12.

If this works KEEP THE DOWNLOAD. This is vital. Adobe take away old installers.

Where to keep it? NOT ON YOUR COMPUTER. Because if the computer needs repair it will be wiped. You will find it harder and harder to keep working on old systems - that's Apple's master plan - all part of the Joy Of Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines