• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the latest version of acrobar reader DC dutch language for software distribution ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

I try to get the latest version of Acrobat Reader DC Dutch language so i can disitribute this from our Intune platform, but the only version i can download is the 2019 version, however  if i make a request at Adobe for software distribution i recive an email with the link to download the English version wich contains the latest version but the in the english language and not the Dutch one. Is there any way i could get the updated version in Dutch ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find any Dutch version and transform it with the latest MSP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Test Screen Name  thanks, but cloud you maybe explain to me how i do this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the normal and expected method of distribution. Details of how to make and apply transforms to the Reader installer are in the Acrobat Enterprise Deployment Toolkit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines