• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to review the hidden documents

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We received a PDF file with hidden documents so I open the reader but I still could not find it.  The first time was easy so it was in attachment.  This time I just could not find it anywhere.  Can anyone assistance?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

TOPICS
Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask the creater of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is some homework (and you, therefore, cannot follow Bernd's advice to ask the author), consider inspecting the internals of the PDF. Adobe Acrobat in its Preflight tool offers the option to Browse Internal PDF Structure; there are other similar tools out there, too, e.g. iText RUPS and PDFBox PDFDebugger. Also you can try and open the PDF in a normal text editor and look for the hidden data, they may be in plain sight there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "hidden documents"? How do you know they are there in the first place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Somehow I still did not figure out, but I went back to original documents then I was able to review all the hidden documents.   Just share you some update as maybe sometimes the origial document is the way to find the answer.   It may not relate to the program or app itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines