• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save existing A4 as A5?

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have A4 files (pdfs and docs) and I need to save them as A5. But I need not only the paper size, but also the content to be shrinked to fit A5 properly.

I was trying both from adobe reader and ms word. When I just change the size to from A4 to A5 in Word, content obviously gets cut. I would like the content to get smaller and look on A5 exactly how it looks on A4, just being two times smaller.

This has nothing to do with printing two pages per sheet on A4. Margins are completely different and for printing purposes I need to have separate files formatted in two different sizes.

I literally would like to keep the whole look of my documents, but just change the paper size to A5. So I need everything (content and pages) to be two times smaller.

How could I achieve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

It is possible with the Preflight tool of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible with the Preflight tool of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could write how can I do it please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines