I am trying to view a document in quickbooks but it keeps telling me I need to install adobe reader to view the document in quickbooks.

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded it and opened it in my PC, what am I  forgetting?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a pdf you are trying to open? Are you using the online version of Quickbooks? If so, what web browser do you use?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, I fixed the problem. I went to the quick books help desk and they walked me through enabling adobe reader.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could be due to a error where Qb can't locate your pdf viewer. In this kind of situation first you have to set up adobe reader as default pdf viewer. Then you can reset your display preferences in Page Display Preferences in Adobe Reader. 

If you think that you need detailed steps for the same visit: https://www.dancingnumbers.com/quickbooks-unable-to-locate-pdf-viewer/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines