• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not open a particular pdf file in Adobe Acrobat reader DC but it can be open in other app

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not open a particular pdf file in Adobe Acrobat reader DC but that file can be open in other pdf reader app. that file can also open in browser. I have also attached that file for your reference, (which is the bill of my HDFC credit card). I have also updated the Adobe Acrobat reader DC, but still the problem is not solved.

(Sensitive file removed by moderator)

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Security digital signatures and esignatures , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you open the file in Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When i try to open that file, my laptop hanged. However this same file can be open in other pdf reader like Nitro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you really want to share a credit card statement publicly? So everyone in the world can read it? Doesn't seem wise. I will report it, and maybe the moderators will remove it before someone steals from you.

Anyway, I did download your file, and it opens for me, in Acrobat Reader 2021.011.20039 | 64-bit | Windows 10. What happens when you try (what message do you get?) and what version do you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the same version 2021.011.20039

When i try to open that file, my laptop hanged. However this same file can be open in other pdf reader like Nitro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines