• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can only print on 8.5x11 in Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried evrything on the troubleshooting printing page, but nothing has worked. Whenever I print using adobe acrobat reader dc, to a paper size that is not 8.5x11, it says that the file could not be printed and it doesn't print. It doesn't matter what printer I select, and I can print to other paper sizes just fine using other programs. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

TOPICS
Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Hi there

Thanks for your time and patience.

The planned update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC version 21.07.20099  is now available. Please update the application from the help menu > Check for updates  and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html .

For more information about the new release please check the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-and-reader-october-21-updates-are-l...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you can only print the PDF on 8.5x11 in Acrobat Reader DC.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? TO check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.07.20091 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

What is the workflow/steps you are doing to print the PDF on large size?

Are you on MAc or Win machine and what is the version of the OS?

We are here for help, just need more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on Windows. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling it today, and this did not fix the issue (I restarted my computer inbetween installs).

I go to print, then properties, then advanced and select my paper size there. This has worked in the past, but it does not work now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. This issue is already reported to our engineering team, and they are working on it to find the fix. We will share the update as soon as we hear anything from them.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thanks for your time and patience.

The planned update for Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC version 21.07.20099  is now available. Please update the application from the help menu > Check for updates  and reboot the computer once.

You may also download the patch manually from the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html .

For more information about the new release please check the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-and-reader-october-21-updates-are-l...

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines