• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see the digital signature

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have a document in which i can see the signature if I open it in the browser. However, once I download it, the signature dissapears, and the place, where it is supposed to be a signature, says that If I want to add signature; which is weird because the document should have already a signature.

There you can download the file.

I will be very pleased, because I'm in an application process so I need that signature. thanks you very much!

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the signature in the PDF form disappears when opened with Acrobat Reader DC and gives the option to sign the document.

- Have you created this PDF document or have you got it from a different user?

- What is the workflow/steps taken to sign the PDF file?

I have tried to open the PDF file you have attached and got the same results. Upon further checking i found that this PDF is created using the non Adobe application (Mac OS- Quartz PDFcontext) Please ask the author/creator of the document to create the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application and then sign using Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC application > Fill and Sign Tool and check if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal!

- I have got it from a different user

-I don't know that information

Thanks you very much! I will tell the author that information.

Regards

Esteban

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The document is unsigned:

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screenshot of what you see in the browser? When I view the file you attached it just contains an empty signature field.

Generally speaking, I would recommend not opening it in the browser at all. Save it directly to your computer and then open it in Reader. Opening it in a third-party PDF viewer might cause the signature in it to become invalidated or even strip it entirely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines