• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I couldn't print 3 pages of my attachment

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 10 pages pdf file but in showhow I couldn't print page 3, 4 and 6, it said "An error has occured while printing the document". I have tried the "Print as image" function under Advanced setting but still not working. Any advance?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described you are unable to print 3 pages of the attachment.

- Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

- Have you created this PDF file or have you got it from a different user?

Make sure you have the recent version 21.07.20099 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and  reboot the computer

As mentioned you tried to print the file as image and it still doen't work, please try to open the PDF in a web browser (Chrome) and try to print it from there and check if that works for you.

Also please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been complining about this for months. They know there is a problem, one of the Adobe replys says so, but they don't have a fix yet.

By chance are you using a canon printer?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/the-document-could-not-be-printed-an-error...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines