• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I edit PDF select "save as" but edits aren't saved

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that I regularly edit a few fields then "save as" with a new name.  Today I made the edits selected "save as" when I reopen the PDF the edits aren't there.  The file name is the new name but none of my changes are saved.  I am not getting an error messages when I do this.  How can I resolve this?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you cannot save a PDF file after editing , then it can happen due to either of the following reasons:

Incompatible Application
The PDF reader or editor that you are using might not be compatible with the document or any other process in the system.

Changed Settings
At times, any existing or changed settings in the PDF application can also cause issues with key operations like editing or saving.

System-related Issues
Chances are that any other application or process running on your Mac/Windows could have blocked the operation of the PDF file from getting saved. The problem can also happen if your system is running on an old or outdated firmware version.

Adobe Account Problem
Besides that, there might be an issue with the linked Adobe account in Acrobat reader. For instance, the linked account might not be active or have enough space to accommodate your file.

Other Reasons
Besides that, if you can’t save a PDF file, then it can happen due to a damaged or corrupt document. Any other application or preset preferences in the tool can also trigger these incompatibility issues.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines