• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get prompted to get Adobe Acrobat Reader even though I already have it installed on my computer

New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I email a PDF portfolio link to my own email as a test before I send it to a potential client, and it shows up in my email, and I click on the link, instead of the PDF portfolio opening a prompt comes up telling me to "Get Abobe Reader." But I already have Adobe Reader installed on my computer, and I don't see a way to get past this prompt.

However, when I click on the link in my iPhone email, the PDF portfolio opens up on the iPhone.

How can I get past the annoying prompt on my desktop computer that is blocking my way to seeing the PDF portfolio?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to actually download the portfolio, then open it in Reader. It won't show up in email app nor in a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines