• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..and have no clue how to edit an IRS Form 1095 once I saved it, and have tried to edit it and save then print. Each time I click the box and try to enter data it deletes the box, and I am a mess. Hours of searching how to edit this form without success. Lost in Adobe...

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On no account click EDIT to fill a fllable form. Confusing, I know, but this isn't called "editing". You just click on the form field and type, without choosing a different tool at all.

If this doesn't work for you, please give us a link to the IRS form you are using, so we can look into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you not see the huge warning in red text on the first page of the form?

try67_0-1644055069648.png

Anyway, like most IRS forms, this one was created in LCD, so it can't be edited in Acrobat. I was not able to fill in any of the fields in it (they are probably hidden or read-only) so I'm not sure how you were able to edit it. You probably "re-fried" it by printing it to the Adobe PDF printer, which is never a good idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines