I have been charged by Adobe but I have no plan or subscription

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed an odd charge in my banking history for

ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE 1800614

ADOBE SENDTRACK SUB 180061463

I have logged in and i have no plans, no history, no subscriptions.

Please help.

Thanks.

Sarah

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hi Sarah,

With the email id you have on Adobe forums, I can't see either any subscription active on this account.

Our customer service team might require your card information to check about the transaction, which is not possible on Adobe Forums. Please contact our Support team: Contact Customer Care

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarah,

With the email id you have on Adobe forums, I can't see either any subscription active on this account.

Our customer service team might require your card information to check about the transaction, which is not possible on Adobe Forums. Please contact our Support team: Contact Customer Care

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Tariq.

I have clicked on the link you have provided but there is no web chat

(currently closed) and no phone number to call?

Regards

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sarah!

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, please open the URL in a browser Contact Customer Care Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Sign-in with your Adobe ID and password, click on the Tab 'Account issues'>Then select payment, invoice, and orders, then choose to Show me my contact options.

Then you can choose the Chat option or call on the helpline number listed according to your geolocation.

I have also shared the contact details by direct message, please check your email inbox.

Feel free to update this discussion for any assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , got the similar issue. Baught yearly, billed monthly plan on march 13 2023, money got deducted but it shows "No Plan". and i tried the solutions also which you've suggested here. In last reply you said there is tab "Account issues", But i'm not able to find this Tab. could you please help me out. It's frustrating, i buy lots of courses online but never get such problems but here i'm getting this.Please resolve it.

Thanks & Regards

Himanshu shukla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Himanshu28847945kg1e,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked the account with the email address used to sign in here on the community page. There is no active subscription listed on your account.

Please ensure you use the correct email address to sign in to the account. Let us know if you are using an alternate email address for the service.

You may also contact our billing team to get this checked. Please use the number provided for your region on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a popular issue. I have the same problem and when i try to stop the payment it says i have no paid plans. It has been going on for months and this really frustrates me. Why is it so difficult to get support at Adobe ??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

facing same issue. anyone can provide proper guideline to claim back the money??

no plans but get charges by adobe.

panda35568571ks6f_0-1708420936313.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there. i have no plan on adobe but still im being charged monthly for Indian Rupees 1675 by ADOBE PS CREATIVE CLOUD. Kindly help me stop this and get my money refunded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes there's no easy way to reach customer care to get the problem solved , also money got deducted but it shows no plans  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines