• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have problem with printing adobe files?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problem with printing adobe files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

As discussed with you for the following issue, we request you to please contact to your IT technician.

as we found the problem with the printer driver that installed on your machine.

Please do let us know if there is any further assistance is require.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Abassalari,

Could you please help us with more details?

1. which Adobe application you are using to print document.
  2. What exactly happening when you are trying to print the document, are you getting any error or pop up on screen?
  3. If possible, please attach the screenshot of the document (printed or going to be print)

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Akanchha,

Thank you so much for your quick response.

It is adobe acrobat pro.

Since yesterday I can not print PDF files through one of of my printers, but I could print Adobe Illustrator files with same printer. I called Xerox company, their technician deleted the previous print drive and installed new one, but after that I can not print neither pdf nor AI files or photoshop files. The new install print drive is in control panel but not in list of printer when I click : file, print... but the deleted printer driver is on the list of drivers which is not existing in control panel any more.

For hours they had control on my computer after all they think the problem is with application not driver.

If it is possible please provide me a phone # I will call you to give you control on the computer to see everything by yourself.

Thank You so Much

Abas Salari

Tel: 416.289.1029

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As discussed with you for the following issue, we request you to please contact to your IT technician.

as we found the problem with the printer driver that installed on your machine.

Please do let us know if there is any further assistance is require.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot print pdf files because my setting is frozen on the " Unlock edit, convert, combine, compress , and more " ( yellow circle on right hand the files page. How do I delete the trial of this app on my i-pad? I can print only on my i-phone, not able to do so from my i-pad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines