• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I signed up for the Acrobat Pro Free 7 day trial. How to cancel?

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for the 7 day free trial for Acrobat Pro and they required a credit card which I provided. I need to cancel before the time is up (tick tock)

I have gone through a lot of docs about cancelling this but most say let it run out if you don't have a cc.

Do I remove the entire creative cloud? Cancel my account? If so do I have to reinstall adobe?

TY all in advance...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Contact the customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Pro is not available for iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I meant I downloaded Acrobat DC ?  Here is the link for the free mac trial

Download Adobe Acrobat free trial | Acrobat Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact the customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Customer Support gave me the link to this question/answer in the community. If I go back to Customer Support they will simply refer me back here. Do you have a telephone number/ Here's the problem - I signed up for the 7 day trial THEN I purchased Adobe Premium. Now I stand to be billed via Google Store for $69 annual fee PLUS $14.99 for Adobe Pro DC. I want to cancel the 7 day free trial/Adobe Pro DC. How do I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines