• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Fill and Sign in Adobe DC I want to send only the final signed document to the cc's

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to adjust a setting in Adobe DC to not send the unsigned document to the cced recipients when using Fill and Sign.  I only want to send them the signed version but to save a step in the accounting process I wanted to include them when I send the unsigned document out for authorization.

TOPICS
How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you wish to send the signed copy to an email address, you may use the external archive option in Adobe Sign. 

Please refer to the information provided in the following help document: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign-discussions/send-the-signed-document-automatically-to-an-e....

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Meenakshi,

This is good to know if I want to use that feature in Sign. 

But  I'll assume that there is not an option to send only the final signed copy to CC's in Fill and Sign.

I would really like this option and maybe you would consider making this available in updates to Adobe DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines