Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incapable d’extraire certain document et d’enregistrer des modifications

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je suis incapable d’extraire certain document et d’enregistrer des modifications quand Adobe essaye de l' extraire depuis le compte qui est lie avec sharepoint. Voici le message d'erreur quand j'essaye d'ouvrir certains documents dans le dossier sur Sharepoint en utilisant Adobe Acrobat version 22.003.20310, par contre pour les autres documents pdf ca fonctionne.

Est-ce que vous avez la solution pour ce problème?

Merci.

Mykhailo5E25_0-1675113976208.png

Mykhailo5E25_1-1675114176516.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mykhailo5E25,

Thank you for reaching out.

Would you mind sharing your workflow to open the PDF from Sharepoint?

As per the error message, it seems to be a network issue. Did you try downloading the copy and then open it in Acrobat Reader?

Do you still get the error message?

Share the application and OS version information. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am trying to extract the pdf document which is located on the Sharepoint folder using the program Adobe acrobat standard, please see below a screenshot, and it gives me an error message that Adobe Acrobat cannot extract the document due to network error. Do you want to download and open the local copy of the document?
I was trying also to download the same pdf document directly from the Microsoft Sharepoint site into the computer and after that I was able to open the same document using Adobe Acrobat Standard
and modify it (insert another pdf document to merge them together) and save the changes on my computer and put it back on the Sharepoint site successfully. This was done to test whether the file is not corrupted or defective.
The probleme is that for some pdf files when I try to open them using the Adobe Acrobat standard, it gives me this error message and it does not work like it was working before while other files pdf on the same Sharepoint folder I can extract and modify via Adove acrobat standard without any issues.
So I also upgraded the computer with the latest windows system updades and drivers but it did not help to solve this issue, so it seems like it is not the issue with the network but in Adobe Acrobat.
Do you have any solutions for this issue?

Mykhailo5E25_0-1675291201859.png

Mykhailo5E25_1-1675291244279.png

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines