• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a Tool from Adobe to Convert PDF to Docx programatically?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to programatically convert PDFs to Docx as the PDFs are generated. Is there a tool I can purchase or download to do this? We have been trying to use PDFTron, but are having difficulties.

I am using Windows servers

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one possibility is Adobe's Document Cloud API, if it's acceptable to do the conversions in Adobe's servers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it is not. I am restricted to my own servers and cannot reach beyond them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, look into Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This is a massive suite of tools for use on an enterprise server, including PDF tools and converters. POA. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to reach outside of my servers to do these conversions. This is why I need a tool to do this programtically while on my servers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines