Dear Sir or Madam,
I have a problem with our server environment.
Environment on site:
We have 4x terminal servers running Windows Server 2019 and Office 2013 Standard. In addition, the users are all working with roaming profiles.
With Adobe Acrobat DC Reader, the email field remains white.
Solutions (which did not work):
- Installed all Windows updates
- Installed all Office updates
- Office Repair installation done
- Cleaned Temp files
- Uninstall Adobe Reader with Revo Uninstaller
- The Latest version of Adobe Reader DC installed, 64/32 bit.
→ No success
I hope someone can tell me a solution here!
Many thanks and greetings from Bavaria
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Let me move this to the Acrobat Reader forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.
It would help if you told us what you're trying to do. For example, what is this email field and how do you expect it to work?
The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.
* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.