Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues while printing a booklet in Acrobar reader

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I'm wirting on this page 'cause I'm despairing. Yesterday I was printing my huge writing in acrobat reader. (464 pages). I've chosen the booklet format in order to save as more pages as possible. Hence, since the total amount of pages was 464, the booklet format divides it into 4 parts (one paper sheet= 4 pdf pages, 2 on the front and 2 on the back)..then 464/4 = 116. It ends up I need 116 total pages to print it.  While my printer was making a good job, a paper sheet suddenly got stuck in the middle of the mechanism and I was forced to stop the process. I thought it wasn't an arduous problem because I merely could start back from the last printed paper sheet in acrobat reader printing options. BUT here's the problem, since the last printed page was the 56th one, when I set the printing from 57th sheet to 116th one it starts back from the first page. Do you have any tips to give me in order to not start back the whole process? Thanks in advance to everyone.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work fine... What's your exact version of Reader, and OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the last version of adobe reader (19.010), in windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's hardly the latest version. You can get the latest one here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just downloaded it from there the same day I had this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines