• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Launching last session so the tabs/windows do NOT keep popping up on top of every other application

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like waiting 30 seconds while Adobe Reader re-opens all my 10-15 tabs from the prior session. 

I have to wait that long because while Adobe Reader opens every one of the 10-15 prior tabs it forces that latest tab/window to be on top/front of every other application window I have open, thus continually robbing focus so I can't be using/typing in any other application !!
I love that Adobe remembers my last session of tabs and opens them up as one single group, so I want to retain that feature but without Adobe taking centre stage for 30 seconds while I can do absolutely NOTHING on my PC !
Any setting I have missed ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Acrobat Reader forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines