• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for staff answer to fix RISE without a HANDLE in mac

Engaged ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is my Acrobat reader in the screenshot, it should be the last version. I have mojave 10.14.6 and I can perfectly open pdf and save them, but I can no longer generate links. I have "get a link"," create link","generating link and uploading file", and "there was a rise without a handle" in the screenshot.

Recently I came across an answer by staff with download links for mac too, which would solve the problem. Can somebody send me that answer I lost it. Thanks

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@margieannejulie wrote:

Recently I came across an answer by staff with download links for mac too, which would solve the problem. Can somebody send me that answer I lost it.

See if this answer about "RAISE without a handler" from Adobe Employee AnandSri is the one you are looking for:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/raise-without-handler/td-p/10221336

3F85CC24-66A7-4431-A4FB-02559A673FBF.jpeg

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines