Low quality when opening 3D File

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I've got a problem in Acrobat when I open a 3D file, the quility of the files in sudenly much lower. This morning it seems that I had a update or something, because all my setting where gone and back to the standard settings. Before that i didn't had any problems or what so ever. 

I tried "Enable Protected Mode at Startup" but also that isn't working. Also tried to reinstall Acrobat, but the problem seems to stay the same. 

Here is an example, maybe not the best, but the only one i've got, the first one is before the update and the second photo is after the update. As you can see the lines are much more pixeled now than before. 

1.png2.png

PC:

Windows 11

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060

Intel Core i7-8750H CPU

If someone knows what to do or what i'm doing wrong, please let me know!

Thank,

AJ

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AJ21938112rme8 ,

Thanks for sharing the pdf file with us.

Could you please try uninstalling Reader by click Start menu > Apps and Features > click Adobe Acrobat Reader DC > Uninstall.

Reboot the machine.

Download Reader DC from here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution 

Reboot the machine and try opening the file again.

Thanks,

Ria

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines