• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Me salen puntos en vez de letras al rellenar pdf/ I get dots instead of letters when I fill out pdf

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hasta hoy usaba Acrobat reader sin problema desde mi Mac. Hoy, al rellenar un formulario en pdf cuando lo descargaba para rellenar y posteriormente lo he rellenado, cuando escribía me salían puntos en lugar de letras, como cuando se rellena una contraseña. Cuando daba a guardar me aparecía el siguiente mensaje:

"No se puede encontrar o crear la fuente 'SegoeUI'. Algunos caracteres podrían no mostrarse o imprimirse correctamente".

Finalmente me lo tuvo que cumplimentar mi hermano, que tiene el mismo Mac que yo. El lo rellenó sin problemas y al adjuntármelo en whatsapp se veía bien pero al yo descargarlo me aparecían puntos en lugar de letras. 

¿Alguien me podría ayudar? Gracias

I have been using Acrobat Reader without problems until today. I had to fill out a form, and when I wrote instead of letters I could only see dots in the document, just exactly as when you fill out a password.

Finally, my brother had to fill it out for me from his computer, which is the same Mac as mine.

When I tried to save my document I got a message that said that the font "SegoeUI" couldn´t be found or be created and therefore some letters wont be shown or printed correctly.

May anybody help me? Thanks in advance

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Thanks for your repleto. I cant contact the author thats why I asked here. The strange thing is that my brother had no problems fillimg it out for me. But today I had to fill out another pdf form and didnt have any problem, so I asume the problem was in the first form as You have just told me. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not much we can do to help, I'm afraid... You should contact the author of the file and tell them they need to fix it. They probably created the form fields using some non-Adobe application which did not embed the fonts used in the fields into the file, causing this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your repleto. I cant contact the author thats why I asked here. The strange thing is that my brother had no problems fillimg it out for me. But today I had to fill out another pdf form and didnt have any problem, so I asume the problem was in the first form as You have just told me. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tenemos exactamente el mismo problema. We have the same problem. It says the same,"No se puede encontrar o crear la fuente 'SegoeUI'. Algunos caracteres podrían no mostrarse o imprimirse correctamente". We will see with the author of the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines