• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Measure tool automatically switches to Geospatial

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use the measurement tool, regardless of the scale settings the tool will switch from distance to Geospatial distance after clicking the PDF. Need the regular distance tool to work.

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ME TOO, and cant get an answer from Adobe Chat.  Any luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, I work in an civil AEC firm, and are are looking to get away from Bluebeam for day to day PDF reviews. The PDFs we get from internal or external CADD production teams generated by Autodesk, Bentley, Carlson softwares all come with geosptial data embedded by default. Acrobat DC jumps back and forth during active use of the measuring tool depending on where you click on each page of tye content. Makes Acrobat impossible to use for this purpose. This behavior is new to DC and didn't exist back in the pre-DC era. I too would like a response from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's burdensome, but I printed the pdf I was working with to "Microsoft Print to PDF" and the resultant PDF allowed me to use the regular distance.  Not a great solution, but at least a working one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines