• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Tabs? - Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i know there has been some post here on how to find tab option. (General>Preference>Open New doc as Tab) But my adobe does not have that option. So is there any hope that I can open multiple  Documents on tabs at the same time? I am really desperate!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in Advance for help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

This option is available in the 2017 version of Acrobat Pro (even the Classic version), so if you upgrade to that version you should have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tdqueen,

As you do not have the option "Open documents as new tabs in the same window", please make sure that you have updated the application to the latest patch released.

Could you please confirm the dot version of the Adobe Acrobat application you are using.

To check the dot version, you may refer the steps provided here Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you have any question.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi!

Thanks for your reply. Please refer on below screen shots regarding your questions.

seems like there is no update available for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the classic version of Adobe Acrobat DC.This version does not have this option.

The option is only available in Adobe Acrobat DC continuous version.

This is the reason you do not find the option in Preferences.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option is available in the 2017 version of Acrobat Pro (even the Classic version), so if you upgrade to that version you should have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to upgrade? and how much?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Adobe Products Page: https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software.html

Click on the Buy button next to Acrobat Pro 2017, and then change the "I want to buy" option to "Upgrade", and select what you currently have (Acrobat Pro DC). You'll get the price for your country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My organization is running Adobe Acrobat Continuos Release Version 2020.013.20074.

Even though we have enabled the "Open documents as new tabs in the same window (requires relaunach) and have closed and reopned Acrobat Reader when we open multiple PDF documents at the same time they don't open using the tabbed view.

What else can be done to fix this issue so that when several Acrobat PDF files are opened at the same time they will open in the tabbed view?

Acrobat preferences.PNGAcrobat version.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines