• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Number 1 in red on my Acrobat Reader app can not remove it help.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi need help to get the red number 1 off my app I checked everything notifications nothing is there I like to keep the numbers off my apps like emails it shows you how many emails you have the same thing on Acrobat Reader does anyone know how to get the number 1 in red off my app. That's Steve

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

Could you please confirm if you are using the Acrobat Reader application on a mobile device?

If yes, please share the application and OS version on the device. 

As per your description above, it seems you are referring to the notification number shown above the application icon. Is that right? If yes, would you mind sharing the screenshot with us?

We will be waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received a email telling few things to try to get the number 1 off my acrobat Reader app I have tried everything. I turned off notifications I looked in the upper right hand corner still there. This is driving me crazy I can not stand to have numbers on my apps I guess I must have some Type of OCD😂. If anyone mite know something else i could type I would appreciate it. Thank You,Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please answer. 

Could you please confirm if you are using the Acrobat Reader application on a mobile device?

If yes, please share the application and OS version on the device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenaksh,

I have exactly the same problem on my iPad Pro here is screen shotCAA18727-819E-4560-81B4-B9B3D9FAAFF5.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

iOS 15.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines