• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OCR is not recognizing a text correct and it won't let me correct it.

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to manually correct an OCR from a file. I ran into a problem that the OCR wrongly recognized some texts but it won't let me correct it.

Yifeng22934452yzdz_0-1643694850117.png

This is the original text.

Yifeng22934452yzdz_1-1643694877243.png

This is the OCRed text. As you can see, it only allows me to correct the text before the "A/4/". I wonder if there is anyway to either

1) delete the recognized "A/4/" so that I can make up for it just by the red block before it. I know I can delete the recognition for the red blocks by leaving it blank.

or

2) there is any way that I can make that text correctable.

Thank you so much for the help!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I find the way to solve it. For the texts that are not marked by the red box. You can correct them by first check the Review recognized text box at the right:

YifengPeng_1-1643697113854.png

then just double click the text you want and that will make that part marked by red box and become correctable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're using Acrobat, not Acrobat Reader. In the future, post your questions in this forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/ct-p/ct-acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines