Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Only view PDFs in Black and White

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader DC 2017 Release Version 2017.012.20098

For the past couple weeks, all of my pdf's preview in color but once I launch them, they turn to black and white. This works on both my Macbook Pro and iMac. If I open the PDF in Preview, they're back in color. What settings do I have wrong? I've tried adjusting some of the display preferences but can't get it to work.

Thanks for any ideas in advance -

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Judf,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you are unable to view PDF colors in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, try updating the application to the latest patch released.

Check if that resolves the color issue. Refer this help doc Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader for information on the latest updates.

Also, try toggling the options provided under Document Colors Options in Preferences.

Launch the application and go to Acrobat Reader Preferences.

Then select Accessibility under the categories in Preference window and check the option provided on the right-hand under the headline Document Colors Options.

Check if that helps.

You may also try once to uninstalling and then re-installing the application.

Install cleaner tool https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html to remove the application from Mac.

Then restart the machine and re-install application from here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Let us know if that helps.

If you still experience the issue, let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also check that reading mode isn't on night mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines