Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open pdf

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Using esign api in our Angular ,.net code

after sign document and download pdf in my local system. when open the pdf and without enter password you can't open pdf.I don't know what is password.

Calling this api in .net for download the pdf
https://api.in1.adobesign.com:443/api/rest/v6/agreements/CBJCHBCAABAAHfno_-sO6-B6Gy5BgcsWdPRTXpKCn4n...

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , PDF and browsers , PDF forms , PDF Pack , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. Have you forgotten the password to open the PDF file? If yes, there isn't much that we can do. Please try to recreate the PDF from the original source file.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there

Hope you are doing well no i don't set the password after uploading pdf in my json,

Please tell me how to set password in code and it's mandatory for protection password.

Regards

Himanshu 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

For more information about how to protect the PDF using a password please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/securing-pdfs-passwords.html and see if that works.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines