• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF BOOK

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read PDF books and the problem is when I stop on a page and I'm done reading, I have to hunt for the last page I was on. How can return to the last page I was on.

Larry Triplett

Iraq War Veteran

Army 78-14

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two options:

1. Add a comment (like a sticky note) to the page, then save the file. The next time you open it, open the Comments panel and click that comment. It will jump to that page. Make sure to remove it (and add a new one, if you wish) when you close the file, though.

2. Go to Edit (or the Reader app menu if you're using a Mac) - Preferences - Documents and tick the box next to "Restore last view settings when reopening documents".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS. Option #2 will affect all files you open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines