• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Cannot be opened without crash

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone open this US Government I-9 file https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-9.pdf?download=1 ?

Everytime I, or anyone I know, tries to open it Adobe Reader DC crashes with reference to EScript.api

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Hi all,

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/acrobat-dc-august-11-2017.html

Please try it out and let us know your feedback.

Thanks!

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug of the latest version from Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Will they be fixing this bug? Also, I had this same problem with XI and upgraded to DC to try an work around it with no success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oritsky​

We are aware of this issue introduced by our latest update. We are working on a fix/resolution soon, and will keep you posted.

Thanks,

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2017 Aug 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the ETA for the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Adobe Acrobat and Reader official update containing the fix for this issue is now available. This update will be automatically pushed to all existing installations of Acrobat and Reader. If you want, you may also manually trigger the update by opening the application and going to Help > Check for Updates.

More information about this release is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/release-note/acrobat-dc-august-11-2017.html

Please try it out and let us know your feedback.

Thanks!

-ashu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated this morning to version 17.012.20095 and it has fixed our issue with the i9 form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines