• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF File Password

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did forget a PDF File Password. Can I retrieve the file password ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Naser

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. There isn't much that can be done to retrieve the PDF password, you may try to recreate the PDF form the original source file or contacting the author of the PDF file.

Regards'

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal

Thank you. I am the original author and I have the original file on my desktop as word file, and I have no problem opening it as wordfile or saving it as new PDF file.

But, I saved it weeks ago as PDF file with a password and send it to a company. The company came back to me and asking for the password. The company do not accept new file, they ask for the password to see the offer i sent in the original file.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you send them also the password?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time

No! I did not. The only one knows the password is me, but I totally forget it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then create the file again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer

Creating the file again will not serve the purpose. I already created the file weeks ago, and send it to a company. Based on their request, the file must be sent to them encribted without the password. The password will be requested later. Hence, if I created the file again, the new password will not open the file I already sent weeks ago. The company will consider only the content of the first file

I must find the password for the first file 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help you with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I truly appreciate your support. I am trying to remember the password. I hope I will get lucky with that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there was a way to open a file for which you have forgotten the password it would be useless to put a password on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

True, but it happened 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines