• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF File sent via email not opening

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with a PDF file that was sent to me via email. I'm getting this message 

"Please wait...
If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader for Windows®, Mac, or Linux® by visiting http://www.adobe.com/go/reader_download. For more assistance with Adobe Reader visit http://www.adobe.com/go/acrreader. Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other"

I was actually able to download the document and fill it out in the adobe app but when I save it to my computer, email it or when I try uploading it to a third party app it I am getting the exact same message or it's blank. 

I have tried downloading the latest version of adobe, using a different browser etc. not sure of a solution...

For reference I'm using a mac 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Mac , PDF and browsers , PDF forms , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone who wants to read the document needs to be told: you MUST download and open it in Acrobat Reader. (And not possible on most phones or tablets). You did the right thing, to see the file, but you cannot change the file to remove that need in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines