• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF not opening from a link

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm trying to renew my permanent resident card.  On Immigration Canada's website, I have clicked on their link to open up the application form. A PDF page opens up which states "Please wait. If this message is not eventually replaced by the proper contents of the document, your PDF viewer may not be able to display this type of document." It then tells you how to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader. I have downloaded the latest version, but it makes no difference. I still can't get to the application form. Being Immigration Canada, there's no way of communicating with them. Does anyone have any thoughts on what else might be wrong, or if there is other action I may be able to take? Thanks very much.

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Right-click the link and select Save Target As (or something similar), and then open the file directly in Reader, not in the browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines