Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Signature

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For most of my PDF's that I print for work, at the bottom of the page where the signature is. There is always a big black box on top of the signature.

If someone could help me on what this issue could be I'd appreciate it, thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vallimaaron,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Reader, what is the dot version of Adobe Reader installed? To identify, refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Which operating system/version are you on? 

Try printing the PDF file as an image and check, to print the PDF file as an image, refer to the help article Print PDF as image | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

What is the make and model of the printer installed? Make sure that you have the latest version of the printer driver/firmware installed.

Is it specific to one PDF or with all the PDF files? As, if there is document security applied on the PDF, you may not able to print the PDF files containing signatures.

In the Print dialog box, make sure that under "Comments & Forms", it is set to either "Document and Markups" or  "Document and Stamps"

Also, install the latest version of Adobe Reader 19.008.20074 from help>check for updates, reboot the machine and check.

If it is specific to one PDF file, is it possible to share the file with us so that we can test it at our end?

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I did print the PDF as an image and everything is updated. Its only my PC that is doing this to at least 90% to paperwork that I print, everyone else here that I work with prints the paperwork with no problem. So my question is, do I have to keep putting that option of 'print PDF file as an image'? Cause if I do, that's going to be super annoying.

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vallimaaron​,

I assume that you are on 19.008.20074 after post from AnandSri. Also, you shouldn't need to put Print as image option always and we would investigate your case. Will it be possible for you to share one of your PDF and snapshot of it's output where there is big black box mostly? I will message you with more details.

Also, please share details of your printer model/driver.

thanks,

Vishal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue with printing invoices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share a sample file, and let us know your:

- OS version

- Printer version

- Acrobat/Reader version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines