• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Signing

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an application for employment that has multiple fields to fill in and one to sign the application.  The form works perfectly in Acrobat DC but as soon as I upload it to my Word Press site the field for signing greys out and you can't sign.  I have also tried embedding the PDF with same result. I have it set to click to open in Acrobat Reader but when you click it nothing happens. I've tried to research this with no success. Anyone have a guess to which step I'm missing? Thanks

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is it's being opened in the browser, which means the browser's PDF plugin is used, and those plugins are pretty bad when it comes to form fields and scripts. You must instruct your users to download the file and open it in Reader, not in the browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try67:

Thanks. I was trying to get a work around so applicants wouldn't have to do that.  I will change the instructions so they do the download.

Best regards,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines