• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdfs not saving as pdfs after using save as function

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the stamp and digital signature to verify pdf documents.  After this, Adobe asks me to save the changes.  I have always used "save as" and then saved the document to indicate its been verified.  However, today, I cannot save or save as any documents that i have signed.  Adobe takes me through the process but what i have in the folder is a document unrecognisable in any format with half the name removed.

Example

original pdf :  Laptop_PMNT  (openable, readable and editable by adobe) The adobe pdf file symbol indicates that it is a pdf.

Post stamping and digital signature,Saved as:  Laptop_PMNT_ss

Resulting file saved on microsoft 365 :  Lapto (not reopenable, letters chopped off the original name) Empty rectangle indicating it is an unknown file type.  Asks me to search the microsoft store to find a suitable programme to open the file.  Microsoft has no suggestions.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?