• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFs suddenly won’t save to document cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Save to Document Cloud" function in Acrobat Reader has suddenly stopped working today. I get the error message, "Unable to save the file to Document Cloud.  A copy has been saved to your device."  Initially it gives me the usual green message, "Saved to Document Cloud," but a few seconds later it switches. 

I'm using a 2020 iPad Air, running the latest version of iOS.  I've checked my iPhone, and the issue occurs there too, so it appears to be a problem with the app.
I've never had a problem before.  
Both Reader & iOS last updated five days ago, I have successfully saved files to Document Cloud since that time though, so it shouldn't be related to the updates.  All files seem to be affected, not just ones downloaded today - I've tried saving files I've previously saved successfully, with no luck. 
I've tried everything I can think of - logged out of the app & in again, reset the iPad, checked the settings for iCloud & Reader - nothing has worked. 
Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, I just deleted the app & reinstalled it (on my phone, wasn't risking it on my iPad!) and it made no difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines