Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please explain the signature function "Permitted actions after certifying"

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I hope someone can explain the function "Permitted actions after certifying".

defaultc6uqpeei5h04_0-1659102024617.png

This function is shown then a few guys in my company try to certificate a pdf with a digital signature, but I personally can't simulate this situation. If I try the same, I never see this Option, I only can click "Sign".

In which situation will this be shown? Is it possible to deactivate this function? I'm sorry for asking, but I searched so long in internet, I can't find good informations about this "phenomenon". Thanks a lot.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function is not available in Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even in Acrobat DC I couldn't reproduce this options at the digital signature. How could this options been shown? What is the reason for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is available at Tools > Certificates > Certify

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in my case, if I use a certificate to put a digital certificate, Acrobat didn't show me the option like in my screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you see at Tools > Certificates ?

Bild1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich see the same as you, but until now I only used "Digitally Sign". Know I tried the point "Certify", and now I can see the options.

But please tell me a another question. Now then I see the options, I am obligated to make the "Review", but I can swear I wasn't obligated to make the review unter Acrobat 2017. Is this a new function and can I "disable" this duty?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines