• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to print 2 copies of a single page in 1 sheet of paper

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody! i cant fix this problem. Imagine you have a single page in Adobe Reader, and you want to print the same single page twice in one sheet of paper (one next to the other) does anybody know how to do it?

thanks in advance

TOPICS
Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

If the file only has one page you can't do it with the free Reader. If it has multiple pages you can do it by using the Multiple option in the Print dialog and enter the page number twice under the "Pages to Print" field.

For example, if you want to print the first page twice, one on top of another, use these options:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the file only has one page you can't do it with the free Reader. If it has multiple pages you can do it by using the Multiple option in the Print dialog and enter the page number twice under the "Pages to Print" field.

For example, if you want to print the first page twice, one on top of another, use these options:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, but this doesn't answer the problem I have.

I have a pdf file, but I am not the author.  This file has several introductory pages that do not have page numbers.  Following is the main body of the document, about 14 pages long.

I want to print one copy of page 1 of the main document (which has page numbers).

If I enter 1 into the range block in the print dialog, I get all the page 1s in the document - two of them.

One page 1 is the first physical page of the pdf file

The other page 1 is the first page of the main body of the pdf (which has page numbers)

If I enter, say 10, into the print dialog range, I don't get page 10 of the main doc.  I get some other page.

How do I print exactly the page I want and no other?  Only 1 copy is desired.  I used to have an older copy of Acrobat Reader that allowed me to print what I want, but the automatic updates have replaced what worked with a newer version that might have deleted that feature.    HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much! That's what I was looking for! Great help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to use Adobe in the same way: to print 2 copies of single page on the same page. Now it's impossible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free version of Foxit Reader has this function, but only with the Windows implementation; unfortunate as I'm migrating to Linux. In operation it looks very similar to Try67's screenshot; you have to be patient as the response is slow.

Replicating a page, for example in Scribus, is easy but not a solution for me because I want the same pdf forms input to show on each copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is an old question, but I bet alot of people end up here still, via google. Like I did 😃 

My stupid, unnecessary complicated solution was this:
- Copy the file, so I have two identical copies in the folder. 
- Use PDF candy online to merge the two files. Now I have one file with two identical pages.

- Print two pages at one page like a normal person would in the first place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's an even easier way 
you just print a first the desired number of copies (2 or 4 or 9 or 16) to pdf
then yous use use the multiple option that will now give you the output you want

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting! How do you print multiple pages to pdf? I have a one page document, print to pdf, put 4 copies, but the result is one page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should do it in two steps
First you print 4 copies full page (without the multiple option) to pdf.
Then you open the new document (which now has 4 pages) and print it with the multiple option mentioned above 

That should give you 1 page with four copies of the same original page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help.  This worked perfectly for me.  Until now I copied my work onto two pages in word each time then saved as a pdf.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG thank you!  This is the only thing that helped I had the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. This worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would be a great solution... However when u tell the doc to print multiple copies to PDF, it only prints one copy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what is happening to me, Attempting to print from Acroread, Using both Microsoft writer and CutePDF, same results: One copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this to work in mid-2020.  Here's how:  1- open the one-page .pdf in a browser; I used MS-Edge. 2- right-click on the .pdf and choose print.  3- Select Microsoft Print to PDF as your printer and specify 2 copies.  4- specify the page range 1,1. 5- hit the print button.  6- Save the resulting .pdf as a new file.  When I went through these steps, I now had a 2-page .pdf with two identical pages.    Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Failed with Firefox->Microsoft Print PDF. Gave jsut one page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your help! Unfortunately, this still didn't work for me. Even in Microsoft Edge, I didn't get the option to make copies. I'm able to do everything else that you listed. Even when I chose a real printer and selected it to print 4 copies, the pages still didn't show up. Can you help me still please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2024 Apr 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Works in Edge in 2024.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert your pdf single page to jpg (img) file, crop as reqd. And paste this image file in word file. Adjust size and margin and copy paste as much as reqd. In one page. Save this as pdf. Then print with high print quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much easier than trying to make the other suggestions work.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS is the easiest most fool proof solution! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GIVE YOURSELF MORE COPIES without extra weird programs! Just print the first time to a .pdf with multiple copies (like 2). This gives you multiple pages. Then you can print THAT .pdf you just saved however you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines