• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing mixed size pages free adobe version

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering, I currently have the Acrobat DC Standard version and pay $12.99 per month to be able to print mixed size pages from my HP laptop. But I called Adobe to ask if the FREE version of Adobe, "Adobe Reader" will allow you to print according to PDF size so i can stop paying for my subscription which is all I really use Adobe for. But they told me the free version does not allow printing. But I have read other comments and posts here in the community, and based on what I have read in the comments here, There are some that use the free version, so does the free version allow printing and you can still select the box, Print according to PDF size?

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tisha

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

If your PDF file contains different page sizes, like letter and legal, you can specify that the pages print on the correct paper size. The Choose Paper Source setting tells a printer to select the paper tray that best suits each page. It also applies to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Freeware application)

For more information please check out the help page Print mixed page sizes using Acrobat or Reader

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines