Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing without border

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have created a PDF in Adobe Reader. It's an A4 sheet but with with A6 templates displayed (2 along the top and 2 along the bottom). I have added cutting lines but exactly measuring where half way is along the top and side. When I go to print I have selected to print it borderless. However, when it prints out I am still finding that the cutting marks on the page are not coming out on the page at the exact half way marks along the top. The cutting marks along the side are okay though. I would appreciate if you could help, as I want to ensure once these are cutting up they are all A6 size and this doesn't seem to be working for all of them at the mo. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How have you created the PDF file? Acrobat Reader can't create PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created it in illustrator and then printing it in Adobe Reader but if I print in illustrator I am having the same issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a issue of the printer or printer driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, many thanks. I will take a look at this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines